Equi-Jec 6 (West Nile + 2-way Sleeping Sickness + Tet + Flu + Rhino) is a West Nile, Eastern and Western equine encephalomyelitis, tetanus, influenza, and rhino (EHV-1 and EHV-4) vaccine for healthy horses 4 months of age or older. Safe for use in pregnant mares. Give 1 ml IM; repeat in 3 to 4 weeks using a different injection site, then annually thereafter and prior to anticipated exposure. Killed vaccine.
Equi-Jec 6 is an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Eastern and Western Encephalomyelitis and Tetanus; and as an aid in the reduction of respiratory disease caused by Equine Influenza virus (EIV), and Rhinopneumonitis (Equine Herpesvirus types EHV-1 and EHV-4); as an aid in reduction of severity of clinical disease, and an aid in the prevention of viremia and mortality caused by West Nile Virus. Equi-Jec 6 contains Kentucky Lineage (KY/95), Florida sublineage clade 1 (OH/03), and Eurasian Newmarket/2/93 (NM 2/93) equine influenza strains. The duration of immunity is at least 6 months for OH/03 and at least 12 months for West Nile Virus.
Please Note: Vaccines are nonreturnable and nonrefundable.
- 6-way protection: West Nile + 2-way Sleeping Sickness + Tet + Flu + Rhino
- Contains Kentucky Lineage (KY/95), Florida sublineage clade 1 (OH/03) and Eurasian Newmarket/2/93 equine influenza strains
- For healthy horses 4 months of age and older
- Safe for use in pregnant mares
- Duration of immunity is at least 6 months for OH-/03 and at least 12 months for WNV