HEMO-15 is an injectable preparation containing vitamins, amino acids and micro minerals and allows prevention and/or treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiencies in animals. It has a type-B vitaminic action, haematopoiesis stimulating effect and lipotropic activity. HEMO -15 is used to supplement those nutritional factors that may be lacking from the daily diet.
Hemo-15 Is A Vitamin, Amino Acid And Micromineral Injectable Preparation For The Prevention And/or Treatment Of Vitamin And Mineral Deficiencies In Horses And Other Large Animals (cattle And Swine).
This injectable compound is a unique combination of amino acids, vitamins, iron, copper, and other minerals. Hemo-15 is a blood builder routinely use it in fluids as a recovery treatment and post training.
– As an additive to all intravenous fluids such as amino acid/vitamin mixtures, electrolytes, and dextrose.
– Following a race, to replace essential substances lost through the stresses of racing.
– As a potentiating factor for animal metabolism.
Recommended for use in:
– Managing iron deficiencies in performance horses
– Treating nutritional and sports related anaemia
– As an additive for intravenous fluids such as amino acid and vitamin mixtures, electrolytes and dextrose
– Following competition to replace essential substances lost through the stresses of competing
– As a pre-activity injection with an energy producing potential
– After surgery, sickness or injury
Directions for use
– One ml per 50kg of bodyweight (10ml for 500kg horse)
– Can be administered intramuscular of intravenously, under veterinary supervision. Intravenous injection is recommended.
Dosages and method of administration of Hemo-15: 1 ml for every 45 kg. of body weight on alternating days for 4 – 5 days orally. In preparing for competitions, administration 24 hours prior to race is recommended. Package: 100-ml bottle. Sale is not subject to any obligation for veterinary-medical prescription. Not positive in antidoping tests.