Kensington Platinum Protective Fly Sheet
The hard-working Kensington Platinum Protective Fly Sheet is designed in the SureFit cut, blending both European and traditional styles. SureFit is perfect for a wider range or ‘hard-to-fit’ horses, offering them comfort and protection in one. The sheet allows for added chest room, as it sits up higher on the horse’s neck to prevent the sheet from sitting too far back on the wither. It features a generous neck line and contoured top line, with fitted hindquarters and an extended body drop.
Constructed of 1000 x 2000 Denier Textilene mesh that is 78% air permeable and non-heat transferring, making it the perfect choice for summertime cooling. With nine signature color choices, the vibrant, fashionable fly sheet resists fading, fire and dirt. It shields your horse from annoying flies and biting insects, and keeps them cool, while protecting from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Color coordinate with Kensington fly masks and boots for complete protection.
Features of this Fly Sheet:
- Blocks 73% UV rays
- Fly- and pest-proof
- Prevents sunburn and bleaching
- Non-heat transferring
- Grooming mesh naturally grooms coat
- Aids healing by protecting wounds
- Fire retardant
- Resists mildew
- 78% air permeable and non-heat transferring
- 1000 x 2000 Denier Textilene® Mesh
- Sure Fit Cut
- Adjustable Quick Clip closures for easy on and off
- Double buckles and keepers at the front closure
- Nylon lined – chest to withers
- Padded wither for mane protection
- Detachable crisscross belly straps
- Detachable elastic leg straps
1000 x 2000 Denier Textilene mesh
Stand your horse as square as possible, and measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse’s rump just before the tail. If your horse ends up measuring between sizes, always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
Note: Standard Neck Fly Sheet only. All other items sold separately.