The SprayMaster is a 1/2 horsepower electric motor-driven pump controlled by a solid state electronic timer that is programmed to dispense an insecticide formulation in the form of a very fine mist at specific intervals through special spray nozzles. The result is a state-of-the-art, hassle-free solution to control harmful flying and biting insects in and around horse barns. The system comes with a 55-gallon Polyethylene drum, motor pump, automatic timer, pressure gauge, by-pass valve, connections, and instructions, and is easy to install with basic tools.
Enjoy a pest-free fly season effortlessly with the help of the Pyranha SprayMaster System Kit in your barn. It includes everything you need for installation and operation in a four-stall barn, and is expandable up to 80 stalls with the purchase of additional hose and nozzles (sold separately).
- Kit includes everything you need to install in a four-stall barn
- Expandable up to 80 stalls with additional tubing and nozzles (sold separately)
- Automatically timed spray intervals help keep your barn virtually fly-free
- Can be used with insecticide or ODAWAY Odor Absorber
- One Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty on polyethylene drum, motor, pump, automatic timer, pressure gauge, by-pass valve and connection.
- Everything you need to install the system in a 4 stall barn (expandable up to 80 stalls with the purchase of additional hose and nozzles)
- Automatically timed spray intervals keep your barn virtually insect free
- Easy to install with basic tools