Zylkene Equine Powder is an all natural calming product that has been developed to help horses/ponies overcome stressful situations. The formula features alpha-casozepine, an ingredient derived from casein, a milk protein with calming properties similar to those found in mother’s milk. Available in easy to administer 2000 mg apple flavored 20 x 8 gm powder sachets.
- Natural, nutritional supplement with calming, soothing properties, and without any sedative side effects
- Derived from milk protein
- Can be used in a short term manner before a stressful situation or on a regular basis to support behavioral problems
- Palatable apple flavored powder
Please follow manufacturer’s instructions
One packet daily is recommended for horses weighing less than 1,000 pounds, while two packets daily are recommended for horses that weigh over 1,000 pounds
Researchers found that a substance in mother’s milk might be responsible for the state of relaxation newborns experience after nursing. This inspired the discovery of a unique milk-derived protein, alpha-casozepine, with proven calming properties. Alpha-casozepine promotes a sense of relaxation and contentment. It is non-sedating and all natural. Zylkene comes in a convenient single oral powder administration 8 gram pouch. The packaging for the 8 gram pouch comes in two convenient sizes of 20 pouches and 6 pouches per box.
- Non-sedating and all natural. Zylkene comes in a convenient single oral powder administration 8-gram pouch.
- Ideal for helping horses maintain a normal disposition during periods of stress
- Ingredients: Zylkene Equine Powder contains bovine-sourced hydrolyzed milk protein, an ingredient that has calming properties
- Body Weight, less than or equal to, 500 kg (1100 lbs.) = 1 packet daily
- Body Weight, greater than, 500 kg (1100 lbs.) = 2 packets daily
- Powder form – 6 pack
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Keep in a cool and dry place